Whitleigh Community Primary School
FULL TIME TEACHING POST
Organisation: Plymouth City Council
Location: Whitleigh Community Primary School, Lancaster Gardens, Whitleigh, Plymouth, PL5 4AA
Telephone: 01752 706383; Fax: 01752 237699
Headteacher: Mr Ian Cording
Starting after Easter 2017 - Full-time teacher to cover PPA and Management time across the school
(initially temporary for the Summer Term)
We are looking to appoint a teacher who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner
• Will inspire and motivate all learners
• Will promote a love of lifelong learning
• Has high expectations of pupils progress and behaviour
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with all stakeholders
• Has the ability to work collaboratively within our supportive team
• Will make a positive contribution to our school community
If you have drive, energy and a great sense of humour and would like to be part of our highly professional team, we look forward to hearing from you.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.
For further details e mail or by contacting the school Administrator, Mrs C Roberts.
The closing date for all applications will be Wednesday 22nd March 2017. Interviews will take place on Thursday 30th March 2017.