Year 4 Full-time teacher to cover Maternity Leave - Starting 19th February 2018
We are looking to appoint a teacher who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner
• Will inspire and motivate all learners
• Will promote a love of lifelong learning
• Has high expectations of pupils progress and behaviour
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with all stakeholders
• Has the ability to work collaboratively within our supportive team
• Will make a positive contribution to our school community
If you have drive, energy and a great sense of humour and would like to be part of our highly professional team, we look forward to hearing from you.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment and qualification checks.
An application form and further details can be downloaded from our website, via e mail or by contacting the school office on 01752 706383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Tours of the school will be held on Tuesday 7th November 4pm and Thursday 9th November 9.30am
The closing date for all applications will be Friday 17th November 2017.
Interviews will take place on Monday 27th November 2017.